Thursday, May 8, 2014

Coffeehouse

I love coffeehouses. They’re simple, cozy and comfortable. It’s not crowded and noisy like fast food eateries. You can sit in a corner and drink your favorite coffee without any disruptions. You can sit for as long as you want without being reprimanded. In the city, Coffee-break is my spot.

When we went to Bantayan, I didn't expect to see one. After all, malls didn't exist there. So I was so happy when I saw this well-furnished building with pictures of coffee drinks in the wall. It only meant one thing. There is a coffee house in Bantayan Island, and it’s Trekkers Coffeehouse. And the best thing about it is that it was located just beside the resort we were staying in.










            Trekkers offers a handful of drinks and I was so glad that they had caramel macchiato. A large cup costs 120 pesos. It may be a little pricy, but it was all worth it. My nephew ordered Chocolate smoothie which costs 150 pesos and a slice of black forest cake for 50 pesos. Trekkers Coffeehouse had nice amenities and the baristas were nice and accomodating. For coffee lovers, Trekkers Coffeehouse is highly recommended.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment