Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Playing with Exposure

When I bought Canon EOS 1200D, I promised myself that I would devote my time in learning photography. I don’t  want that the promising ability of my camera to take good pictures will be put to waste. It’s summer, and I've got nothing to do, so I always watched video tutorials about the tricks in photography. It was really interesting and so much fun. The first lesson that I learned was about exposure. Based on what I learned, exposure is the combination of the aperture, ISO, and shutter speed. When you take better control of the three elements, you can have a good exposure, resulting in better pictures. 















I was just starting to learn, so the pictures aren't that great. By the way, I am using Lightroom in order to improve the quality of the pictures. I often use Presets that I downloaded freely from http://www.presetsheaven.com/

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment