Thursday, May 22, 2014

Still Life: Shoes

Trying still life photography was a challenge for me. It was not easy at all, and it took me a lot of time to be contented of the pictures that I took. The process was long, tiring, and frustrating, but I didn’t give up, because without hard work, you will get nothing. So after an hour of continuous shooting and editing, I produced 5 photos that made me happy and satisfied.

My subject: A pair of shoes of my father. It was rugged, old, and dusty. I was interested in its texture and color, and also by the fact that it is still intact for so many years.






"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." Charles Barkley  (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/charlesbar161412.html#LbHXDed8YRoqOwbu.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment